Giveaway: Win a copy of The 5th Wave by @RickYancey for Your Ereader
This week, I’m giving away a ereader copy of The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. I loved his take on alien invasion. (You can read my review of the book here.) I thought one of you might want to read it, too.
To enter in the giveaway, post a comment below. The giveaway begins today, January. 8th and closes 12 pm EST on Sunday, January 12th. I will use a random number generator–the corresponding blog commenter will be the winner of the ereader copy. (If the email you use to comment is not how you want me to contact you, make sure you leave another way!)
For those type A-people, you can post a comment about: If aliens did invade, what is your survival plan?
[My survival plan:
- Horde guns.
- Horde food and water. And pain killers. Because some migraine days will do the job better than any alien.
- Find my siblings. (My in-laws would probably die as they are on the coast and everyone knows coastal people are done for, so I don’t have to worry about them. And my parents would die trying to save someone else. Don’t need to worry about them either. I’m selfish enough to live.)
- Kidnap my old neighbors. They are Bear Grylls incarnate. They will survive.
- Take to the mountains. That’s the real reason we live in Colorado. In case of apocalypse, we will make it.
- If desperate, eat my parents’ dogs. They are chunky enough to last us 3 months each. Heartless, I know. But I’m talking life and death.